ITEX Partners LTD („ITEX") is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely.
If we make changes to this notice we will notify you by updating it on our website. ITEX will be what is known as the ‚Data Controller '' of the personal data you provide to us, and we will sometimes refer to ourselves in this notice as „we" or „us". By Data Controller, this means ITEX determines the purposes and way in which any personal data are, or will be, processed.
Should you need to contact us please write to firstname.lastname@example.org Why and what information we collect when you register and why?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(2) of the basic Regulation. 1(a) or (b) or (f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
When applying for a position in the recruitment process, we need to collect from you basic contact information. This is why we will ask you to provide us with details such as:
How do we use your information?
- full name
- contact number
- email address.
Data Protection says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so and only and only for as long as this is necessary for the implementation of the recruitment process. One of these reasons are:
Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way e.g. for the recruitment process.
Legitimate Interests – this means the interests of ITEX in managing our business to allow us to best adapt the job offer for you and your potential new employer in the most secure and appropriate way e.g. to transfer your data to certain Third Party's (companies which are looking for new employees) or – if you are our business partner – in order to develop the existing business and jointly implement current and future projects.
Legal Obligation – where it is statutory or other legal requirements to share the information e.g. when we have to share your information for law enforcement purposes. Whom we share your information with and why?
ITEX cooperates with a number of clients from different branches, recruiter specialists and businesses in order to provide you the most suitable position, salary and benefits and – on the other hand – provide our customers with the exact candidate they need.
In order to process your application we will supply your personal information to our recruiters, who will then present them to the client, who is looking for specialists with your profile. Your personal data may be processed only for as long as it is necessary to conduct the recruitment process for a given position.
As far as our business partners and customers are concerned, our goal is to further develop our cooperation, to provide operational support for current and future projects and to seek new business opportunities. Transfers to third countries
Some of the information you provide to us may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. This is a transfer to a „third country".
Wherever transfers of data to third counties occur ITEX will put in place an appropriate contractual provision to ensure that there are strict rules regarding both the confidentiality and security of your information. How long we keep your information
If we collect your personal information, the length of time we retain it is determined by a number of factors including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under other laws.
We may need your personal information to establish, bring or defend legal claims. For this purpose, we will always retain your personal information for 5 years after the date it is no longer needed by us for any of the purposes listed under "How we use your information" above. The only exceptions to this are where:
What are your rights
- the law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner;
- you exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law;
- we bring or defend a legal claim or other proceedings during the period we retain your personal information, in which case we will retain your personal information until those proceedings have concluded and no further appeals are possible; or
- in limited cases, existing or future law or a court or regulator requires us to keep your personal information for a longer or shorter period.
Your personal data is protected by legal rights, which include your rights to object to our processing of your personal data; request that your personal data is erased or corrected; request access to your personal data.
For more information or to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us using the contact details above. You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office, which regulates the processing of personal data.
You are entitled to request the following from ITEX:
- Right of access –to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it
- Right to rectification –to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten) – to have your personal information erased.
- Right to a restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability – to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form
- Right to object – to object to the processing of your personal information
- Rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling –rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling
If you have any general questions about your rights or want to exercise your rights please contact email@example.com
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator in Europe, in particular in a country you work or live or where your legal rights have been infringed. The contact details for the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the data protection regulator in the UK, are available on the ICO website www.ico.org.uk
. We encourage you to contact us before making any complaint and we will seek to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.